Sunday, July 24, 2011

Life Lessons

I've really learned a lot of things the past year. Today is my 22nd birthday. I looked back on many things. I have come a long way since I was 18. I have moved forward, slid back and moved forward again. I haven't really had anything to important to blog about until now. I should be sleeping, but I can't. Too many things running through my mind. Things like, 'I can't believe I am 22...' and 'where do I go from here?'. In the 22 years I have been on this earth I have gone through more than people twice my age have. So why haven't I been helping others more. People who are going through things I have been through. I need to start getting passionate about this world. I don't know if any of you have noticed, but this world is falling in to a hole. People are going crazy, economy is sinking everywhere, more violence each and everyday. I want to make the fall easier on people. I want people to know that they have someone to fall into, or on. And no I am not only talking about me as a person. I am talking about FAITH. I am talking about God. It has been hard, my spiritual feet are callused very much from the paths I have chosen. The hard road I have chosen to walk. I think it is time for my voice to be heard. I have shyed away from people long enough. People need to know my story, where I have been and where I am going. People I am going to go far. I know you hear a lot of girls and boys say that, but I am different. I am GOING to make a difference. I just need direction, someway to go. I think I know where to start. It's just getting the courage to do that, that's the problem. If any one is reading this, and thinks they can help me...I am listening. Advice from others is a good thing.

I have been told several times, that I open peoples eyes to look at things in a different perspective. I like putting myself in others shoes. Call me crazy, but I am passionate about people. I can feel their pain JUST by looking in their eyes. I know that is a hard concept to grasp, but I can. I can feel it. Maybe it is because I can relate to what a lot of people go through. Or because I have such a big heart, God knows I can take their pain. Whatever it is, I don't mind it at all. I put myself in their position, and a lot of times when I give advice I wish someone had given me the same. Sometimes it is hard to gulp things down, because I have had to go in things alone almost my whole life. (This isn't a pity entry by the way.) I am glad for the things I have been through, otherwise I couldn't help people the way I do. I am currently learning how to be more patient. That is something I have always struggled with. I am guessing God has a few things I need to fix and do before I can move on to the next BIG chapter in my life, but there are several small poems I can do in the meantime. I am sure if you are reading this, it all looks like gibberish to you. But I am basically just saying what is on my mind. It really is my turn to speak, I just hope everyone listens and hears my strong heart.

That is all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment