Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas

Of course I am the first one awake. Like always. Today should be interesting. Kenneth keeps telling me I will remember this Christmas forever. I am running a fever which kinda sucks because I don't feel good. After this blog I am going to make myself some coffee and wait until 9 to wake people up. Is that childish of me? Waking people up, I mean they told me to wake them up at 9. Kenneth stayed up all night working on one of my gifts. You gotta love that boy. He has been trying to make everyones Christmas amazing this year. I am going to make his amazing! I am really tired, I really didn't get much sleep last night... So after we open gifts I will take a shower and go take a nap before our next destination. Well that is about all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment