Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall

I am enjoying this weather. Last year I was a completely different person than I am today! I've done a lot of growing in the past year. I have seen maturity. Others have also. Since I am getting older, I wonder how much more I will change with in the next few months. I do enjoy learning more about who I am, what I like and what I dislike. I also enjoy learning more about myself. My friends really do appreciate me, and that makes me happy. Last year I wasn't so sure. I have a different group of friends now, and they want me to be around them. That makes me happy. But recently I have been thinking about moving. Not to far away, but about 2 hours from where I live now. I feel like it will help me grow, and also I will be a lot closer to my school. It's just something that I have been thinking about for the last 6 months. I am getting more serious about it though. The only thing I am really worried about, is my relationship with my friends and my boyfriend. I mean I guess I shouldn't worry because, things work out the way they are going to work. But it still worries me a little. That's it for now I guess... Just venting.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sora,

    Nice blog. We love it.

    We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully addicted to it.
    We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at a time.

    Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
    Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

    --
    Here are some members who have already joined us.
    Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
    Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
    Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
    Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
    Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
    Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
    Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
    White Lace - whitelace.ro
    Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
    Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
    Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
    Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com

    ReplyDelete